View photo
  • 5 hours ago
  • 306028

help i have a super high pain tolerance and live with constant chronic pain and therefore have no working definition of what excruciating pain might feel like and as such have no way of being sincerely sympathetic to those experiencing pain because everything is pain to me.

View text
  • #hahahaha #my life is a joke
  • 7 hours ago
View photo
  • 7 hours ago
  • 6548

do you ever see a comic that looks really interesting and enlightening but then you enlarge it and you’re just like, “nope, too many words.”

View text
  • #i am a bad person
  • 17 hours ago
View photo
  • #MY HEARTTTTTT
  • 17 hours ago
  • 10061
View photo
  • #i am ann 95% of the time #i am leslie the other 5%
  • 17 hours ago
  • 175143
View photo
  • 3 days ago
  • 20202
View photo
  • #I JUST DIED
  • 1 week ago
  • 121173

i am so fucking done with today.

View text
  • #so. done. #why do i even bother anymore
  • 1 week ago
View photo
  • #oh my god
  • 1 week ago
  • 142471

brinconvenient:

candyredterezii:

people should just reply to anon hate with this

image

This image will never not make me reevaluate (and sometimes regret) my life choices instantly

View text
  • #fact
  • 1 week ago
  • 137756

don’t tag anyone in California in the ALS challenge

endymionz:

UNLESS YOU KNOW that they can afford to donate the $100.

We are in the middle of a HUGE drought and water/energy bills are expected to spike in the next couple of months. If you’re still going to do it, stand over some plants that you would have watered anyway.

SUPPORT THE ALS CAUSE but do not support wasting water in the middle of a drought that’s only getting worse.

View text
  • 1 week ago
  • 10211
  • straight person:*does a good job representing queer people in the media they produce*
  • my first reaction:wow I am so impress!!! how did you do it??? here have some cookies u deserve it
  • queer person:*successfully publishes media about their own authentic experiences in a system that aggressively censors queer experience*
  • my first reaction:*ignores*
  • my conscience:
  • my conscience:wait a sec
View chat
  • 1 week ago
  • 3
x